Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- I installed my cebas plug-ins, I also installed IP-Clamp and everything seems to be ready. How do I get a license now?
- I have to change my PC. What happens to my license/authorisation? Can I transfer the license?
- I have just authorized my plug-in online. Do I still have to send a text file request by email?
- I want to generate a text file for authorization manually to send it in order to re-authorize my license, but the "Request" button is inactive.
- I have lost my original cebas_IPCLAMP.EXE installer. Where can I get it again? I need it for my cebas plug-ins.
- I have re-installed IP-CLAMP and it won't accept my orignal license file - I get error code 0: 'Existing license file is unusable on this computer'. Why?
- What IP-Address must I type in when installing my cebas plug-in? IP-Clamp is installed on the same PC and I do not have a network.
- Online update does not work! Error -2 or Error -3, what does this mean?
- Online update not available - What does this mean?
- Where do I find ipclamp.ini?
[ next ]