Questiosn about finalRender for 3ds Max or Design
Page 1 out of 5 Pages
- Is it possible to start a distributed rendering and exclude the PC I am working on (same like in 3D Max/Backburner)?
- When using DR - One computer can access my computer to render as a slave, but mine won't connect to this computer. Why would that be, and how can I fix that?
- How can I use more than 10 CPUs for DR?
- I've put my computer name into the DR rollout, but they're not starting. How do I get them to render?
- I just did a DR render. Some of my slave buckets won't finish, and I have to force-quit max.
- What are the basic steps to perform to get a DR up and running ASAP?
- Do finalShaders that come with finalRender use the same licensing system (i.e. 1 license for 6 cores)?
- Where can I get finalShaders for finalRender?
- I get black buckets when i render in the network with finalShaders, what is this?
- How many licenses do I need for finalShaders to render in a network? Does it work like in 3ds max is it free network rendering?