All about thinkingParticles
- 3ds Max 2017 offered a new optimization meant to speed up view port display. It does this by breaking all plugins using a controller to modify object positions. How do we fix this?
- Do I need to update the ONLINE MANUALS for thinkingParticles?
- Plexus effect between planes: see http://www.divisionof8.com/tutorial-tp-plexus/
bend modifier and animated gizmo to curl the top plane;
works fine when dragging the gizmo manually, but adding animation keys to the gizmo, the particles no longer stay on the surface.
So basically...how do I get the particles to stick to the surface ?
- BlackBox: how to make a TD Tool (modifier stack) variable for the input nodes for Matterwaves. It has a node parameter, but it only allows for a single object selection. The default node selection in the Matterwaves interface has a list selection. However, if you expose an object list selection in the modifier stack, you cannot pipe it into the node selection of the Matterwaves.
- Joints: what operator for multiple object combined breakage on collision involving joint systems; how to 'freeze' solid 'metal' object to reduce fluidity when breaking.
- Hitting "Tab" has stopped bringing up the "find nodes" dialogue.
- Volume Break with tessellation: trying to VB again the tessellated particles, the resulted mesh loses some faces. I try to mess with the Weld Distance and ZSnap
- TrailBorn : where do I find some basic tutorial on this?
- Does thinkingParticles™ come with volumeBreaker™?