Full 3ds Max 2022 support added to psd-manager 5
The advanced PSD file exporter for 3ds Max. Designed to save you time!
Supports 3ds Max 2016 - 2022.
New Features & Changes:
- 3ds Max 2022 support
- VRayLightMix can now be saved as a layer group for light mixing with all VRayLightSelect channels included
- VRayBackToBeauty can now be saved as a layer group with all render channels needed to rebuild the image
- V-Ray 5 color corrections can be saved again as an adjustment layer (needs V-Ray 5.1)
- V-Ray color corrections are now applied instead of adding an adjustment layer (by default)
- Improved algorithm that associates V-Ray render channels and render elements
- Added After Effects Data rollout (called Scene Data Output in psd-manager 4)
- Render Cut-out mode now uses V-Ray effectsResult instead of RGB channel as color source (if available)
- Updates to the documentation (e.g. Installation & Licensing section)
- Batch Render Tool not saving PSD files when using Corona
- Render progress display did not show extra layers being saved
- Matte creation mode "Layers (Luminance Matte)" saves complete black layers
- Camera always positioned at origin when imported into After Effects via PSD Import plugin (Workaround for V-Ray 5 Bug)
- Rendering animations using V-Ray GPU appends wrong frame number (Workaround for V-Ray 5 GPU bug)
- V-Ray 5 VFB Display Correction option changes unintentional when saving (Workaround for V-Ray 5.0 bug)
- VRayLightSelect channels missing in some combinations of render elements
- Some render elements are not saved when BackToBeauty or LightMix elements are present in V-Ray 5
- Advanced Options - some options are erroneously disabled when using V-Ray GPU
- Object without a name causes crash on save when added to Separated Object output list
Read the psd-manager help file section Version History for new features and changes.
Reach out to the developer and other users at www.cebas.com/psdsupport (Discord) or send an email to email@example.com
Requires a psd-manager 5 perpetual license or a subscription license (any version). psd-manager licenses are floating network licenses. A single PC can host all licenses and serve them as needed. Best install Cebas Product Manager on a central (always on) PC such as a file server.
You will find your psd-manager serial/license number in your account settings. Users in good standing can update immediately from their cebas product manager by checking for Updates.
More information about psd-manager 5 can be found at the product pageBACK